Television Production Intern
The KRCB Public Television production department is looking for an intern to provide general production support.
The Intern will assist with:
· Pre production planning, set design, and lighting.
· Production in the television studio and in the field, including camera, audio, switcher, VTR, and other functions.
· Post production, including video editing on Final Cut Pro, graphics creation/editing using Photoshop, Motion, and LiveType, tape dubbing, DVD production, quality control, etc.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Computer proficiency required, Mac OSX a plus.
· An interest in broadcast television from a production standpoint.
· A desire for a career in broadcasting.
· Video or film production experience, especially Final Cut Pro and/or Adobe Photoshop experience, a plus.
· Ability to spot and correct typos and spelling errors is a must.
Commitment: Average 12 hours per week. At least one full semester or quarter for students, or 4-6 months for non-students. Must be available weekdays during business hours plus occasional night and/or weekend times per production schedule.
Email cover letter and resume to david_waxman (at) krcb (dot) org, with the subject heading “TV Production Intern”.